Caring for South Philadelphia Since 1892
Located at Broad and Wolf Streets in the heart of South Philadelphia, Jefferson's Methodist Hospital has a long history of providing the highest level of compassionate care to our neighbors.
As one of the Jefferson University Hospitals, Methodist offers patients a full range of healthcare services and the latest, leading-edge treatments and technologies. Our board-certified physicians represent a variety of specialties and serve on faculty at Jefferson Medical College of Thomas Jefferson University.
Methodist is home to the Shoulder and Elbow Center, the team physicians for the Philadelphia Eagles and the experts of The Philadelphia Hand Center.
Our cancer specialists are part of the Kimmel Cancer Center at Jefferson, a National Cancer Institute (NCI)-designated cancer center.
Address and Phone Numbers
2301 South Broad Street
Philadelphia, PA 19148
Scheduling Tests and Procedures: 215-952-1234
|Appointments: 1-800-JEFF-NOW or
Explore Jefferson's Methodist Hospital
- Directions - Getting to this location by car and public transit
- Doctors - Specialists available at this location
- Parking - Patients and visitors are welcome to park in the Methodist Garage or park along Broad Street.
- What's Nearby - A list of area restaurants and hotels
Other Services at Jefferson's Methodist Hospital
Methodist Hospital also provides:
- Interpreter services (foreign language and sign language)
- Auxiliary aides for the deaf and hearing impaired
- Information on hotel/housing accommodations for visitors and family members
- Assistance in securing patients' belongings and valuables
- Notary services
Learn more about Methodist Hospital in Philadelphia.